Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to [email protected] or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully–integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma, Busia
and Kisumu. We are currently in the process of opening a Level IV facility and therefore looking to fill the following positions with qualified individuals;
Job Title: Medical Officers
Vacancy no: OHGL/CLN/MO/08/006
Reporting to the Head of Clinical Services, the successful candidates shall have overall responsibilities for daily clinical assessment and prescription of treatment for all patients attending
1. Manage the OPD / Emergency / Ward and assist the consultants
2. Initiate and monitor treatment;
3. Conduct medical procedure under supervision after getting the consent from patient’s attendant.
4. Accompany consultant doctors on IPD Ward visits
5. In the absence of the Consultant – Pay timely visits to In – patients and treat the patients along the indicated line of treatment
6. Attend emergencies and informing consultant doctors for further action.
7. Check and authorize all diagnostic requisition slips.
8. Ensure that duties and functions are undertaken in a manner that prioritizes the safety and well–being of patients;
9. Assess patients on admission and/or discharge as required and write detailed reports in the case notes;
10. Consultations should not only be limited to actions beyond their scope, but also in uncertain situations as well as where extra assistance would improve performance
11. Mentorship & supervision of clinical attaches
12. Order and interpret diagnostic tests;
13. Providing information regarding the patient’s condition to his/her attendant whenever required.
14. Attend clinics and participate in relevant meetings, case conferences and ward rounds; followed by documentation of findings on each patients’ chart; follow through with actions arising from the round;
15. Participate in multi–disciplinary clinical audit and proactive risk management and facilitate production of all data / information for same; co–operate with investigations, enquiries or audit relating to the provision of health services;
16. Maintain professional standards in relation to confidentiality and ethics; abide by the Kenyan Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board provisions.
17. Seek advice and assistance from the consultant / clinical director / employer with any assigned cases or issues that prove to be beyond the scope of his / her professional competence in line with principles of best practice and clinical governance;
18. Cover for occasional unplanned absence of colleagues;
19. Ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
1. Degree in Medicine & Surgery from a recognized University
2. More than two years working experience.
3. Must be Registered / Licensed by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
4. Competency and certification in emergency procedures e.g., ACLS, BLS, ATLS etc. will be an added advantage.
5. Excellent public relations and communication skills
6. General competencies in Obstetrics, Pediatrics, medical, surgical, Outpatient care.
7. Must have a professional Indemnity cover.
1. Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed
curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references,
to [email protected] on or before 2nd September, 2021.
2. The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied
for e.g., “ADMINISTRATOR OHGL/ADM/ADMIN/08/008”
3. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.