Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to [email protected] or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully–integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma, Busia and Kisumu. We are currently in the process of opening a Level IV facility and therefore looking to fill the following positions with qualified individuals;
Job Title: Administrator.
Vacancy no: OHGL/ADM/ADMIN/08/008
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the successful candidate shall be accountable for the provision of top notch medical and operational services. These services shall predominantly involve financial management and staff management.
1. Act as liaison among governing boards, medical staff and departmental heads
2. Organize, direct, control and coordinate medical and health services in relation to policies set
by the company.
3. Take lead in formulation of departmental budgets.
4. Managing the hiring, training, and evaluation of human resources.
5. Overseeing the collection, scrutinization, and utilization of both patient and facility data.
6. Ensuring compliance with all the governmental legal requirements and policies.
7. Participate in the facility’s policy formulation and ensure implementation.
8. Directly oversee the functions of all the operational departmental heads.
9. Managing the client care/patient care experience.
10. Development of organization systems to maximize productivity in the workplace
11. Development of business plans to meet the objectives of the company.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business related course
2. Must be a CPA Holder.
3. Leadership and team–building experience.
4. Ability to do planning, devise and review systems for operational efficiency and control.
5. Skills in accounting and business reporting.
6. Knowledge of relevant legislation.
7. Knowledge of employment conditions.
8. Decision making competence.
1. Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references, to [email protected] on or before 2nd September, 2021.
2. The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g., “ADMINISTRATOR OHGL/ADM/ADMIN/08/008”
3. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.