Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to [email protected] or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully–integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma, Busia
and Kisumu. We are currently in the process of opening a Level IV facility and therefore looking to fill the following positions with qualified individuals;
Job Title: Accountant
Vacancy no: OHGL/ADM/ACC/08/009
The successful candidate shall be responsible for preparing accounts and tax returns, administering payrolls, controlling income and expenditure, auditing financial information and compiling and presenting reports.
1. Ensure financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the accounting systems.
2. Prepare monthly budget vs actual analysis and update management on the budget alignments.
3. Prepare timely and accurate financial reports as required.
4. Ensure proper records and storage of all the financial data.
5. Handle regular cash book reconciliations.
6. Perform sales ledger and creditors ledger accounts reconciliation.
7. Preparation of daily and monthly reports.
8. Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations.
9. Ensure all statutory returns are filed timely as required
1. Degree/diploma in any business course majoring in Accounts or Finance.
2. Professional qualification in accounting; at least CPA Part II
3. Proven experience with Quick Books
4. High level of integrity and commitment.
5. Ability to work under minimum supervision.
6. Strong analytical, presentation and problem–solving skills
1. Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references, to [email protected] on or before 2nd September, 2021.
2. The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g., “ADMINISTRATOR OHGL/ADM/ADMIN/08/008”
3. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.