Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to [email protected] or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, LLC is a novel healthcare support organization. Since our inception, we have delivered over 5,000 medical personnel and countless healthcare solutions to over 70 clinical and hospital settings on four continents. AMI is fast-growing, providing COVID-19 response to domestic and remote areas. We are seeking dedicated health care professionals to support our commitment to saving lives.
AMI is on the front lines of the Coronavirus response providing critical services including rapid response relief, testing, and vaccination services. The AMI Vaccination Program has the essential elements to ensure rapid execution of state COVID-19 Vaccination Plans. Vaccination is the key to our global emergence from this pandemic. https://ami.health/covid-testing-vaccination/
About the Project:
AMI is bidding on a contract to send teams to administer COVID-19 vaccinations to countries in the African continent. Upon award, AMI would deploy rapid response teams to provide vaccines at a moment’s notice. The ideal General Practitioner meets the minimum requirements, is able to travel to any African country in under a week. As this is rapid response, candidates must be able to travel within days of being contacted. Candidates must also be willing to travel to potential remote and austere environments for periods of up to 6 months at a time.
- Oversee a team of nurses and paramedics. Ensure the safe and timely administration of COVID-19 vaccinations to meet the required number of vaccinations over the allotted period. Provide and oversee first aid treatment of clients and staff. Account for company provided equipment and ensure its proper use.
- Most recent CV
- A university degree (MBBS/MBChB/MD with the ability to practice medicine without supervision in a UN Member State
- A minimum of three (3) years of continuous post-graduate experience in general medical practice
- Must have active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS) or equivalent certifications that remain active during the deployment period.
- Must carry an active registration to practice medicine in their own country or another UN member state.
- Must carry an active license valid until the end of 2021.
- Must complete a vaccination training identified by the company and submit their certificate prior to deployment.
- Must be able to submit proof of medical fitness to work.
- Valid and active passport for a minimum of 12 months
- Experience administering and overseeing the administering of vaccines is preferred.
- Travel GP experience is preferred but not required.
- Fluency in English.
Note: Please submit your resume/CV, diploma, passport copies and credentials translated to English language.
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated.
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.