Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to [email protected] or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Charge Nurse – Theatre, the successful candidates will be responsible for the delivery of safe, effective, and quality patient-family centred care in the operating room and other areas of perioperative
services for all patient populations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- KRN, KRM, KRCHN, BSc. Nursing. with,
- Higher Diploma in Perioperative Nursing.
- Two years of experience in perioperative nursing.
- Updated BLS qualification from a relevant body.
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Valid Practicing License from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & customer care skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm in emergency situations.
How to Apply
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities, please write in confidence quoting the position title and reference number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before Friday, 27th August 2021. Applications including your curriculum vitae, a working e-mail address, daytime telephone contacts, qualifications, experience, present position, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to [email protected] Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.